gods among us
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

GARTH THARSON ✸ 012-012-6661

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2

Anonymous

Invité

Invité

GARTH THARSON ✸ 012-012-6661 - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GARTH THARSON ✸ 012-012-6661   GARTH THARSON ✸ 012-012-6661 - Page 2 EmptyLun 5 Fév - 16:31

Lilith
Ok so you are just going to go ? You are like a child. You can't have it your way so you are sulking. You say you want to protect me but right now you are hurting me. Just like you did that day... 
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Anonymous

Invité

Invité

GARTH THARSON ✸ 012-012-6661 - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GARTH THARSON ✸ 012-012-6661   GARTH THARSON ✸ 012-012-6661 - Page 2 EmptyLun 5 Fév - 16:45

Lilith
You are unbelievable, you know that ? I did what you asked of me and it ended badly.  I knew it was a bad idea and I told you so. You just didn't care. You are too simple-minded to understand how hard is it to be me. To do what I can do. To see what I can see.

Lilith
I like you. I LIKE YOU. You are not just my friend  to me Garth. I ran away because I saw you with her and it hurt. Here happy ? Here's your ugly truth.  Now leave me alone.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

GARTH THARSON ✸ 012-012-6661
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2